Monday, March 7, 2011

Too many too few.

It feels as if there are a million thoughts tumbling around in my head these days. So many words in a jumbled ball. Kind of like yarn. Each string is a different color, making it easy to see that each individual piece is woven in there, but they get tangled & knotted, difficult to separate into a neat pile. If you could just find the right string to pull, the whole mess would begin to loosen itself.

Too many words in my head means too few figure out how to escape.

2 with their own thoughts:

Mega Monday, March 07, 2011 11:45:00 PM  

Wow, just as I finish up my post, I read this. Brilliant messy minds think alike!

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:26:00 PM  

Dawn,

THAT is how I feel on some days.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP