Saturday, July 31, 2010

Slice of Life: July 31, 2010

I originally had no plans for my Saturday, beyond getting my hair cut, tackling my To Do List & crashing on the couch for some Sox, after a particularly stressful week. However, when my car began misbehaving on Wednesday, I ended up rescheduling my hair appointment, not knowing if I would have a reliable vehicle to make the hour & fifteen minute trek. And then I woke up this morning with an overwhelming urge to play with my camera at Disney. (In retrospect, I think I subconsciously decided I couldn't handle the fretting over the Trade Deadline & what the fate of my favorite player would be, and this may have been my way of forcing myself not to stop at my computer to refresh the news every three minutes. As it turned out, there is *still* no resolution. Of course.) Instead of subjecting myself to the park crowds in high-nineties heat (and complimentary humidity), I decided to wander through a few resort hotels...

















1 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, August 02, 2010 6:26:00 PM  

Oh my - the palm tree & hammock picture is absolutely perfect...I think it would make a great 16x20 and hung on the wall...how peaceful!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP