Sunday, July 18, 2010

20 Questions: July 18, 2010

1. What was the last thing you baked?
Hmmm... Some garlic bread, I think. I've been thinking of making some brownies though.

2. Which do you prefer in your hot chocolate: marshmallows or whipped cream?
Either are yummy, but I think the whipped cream has a *slight* edge.

3. What was the last thing you photographed?
The All Star Game!

4. What inspires you?
Everyone always has these lovely, flowery answers to this question, but for me? I just never know how or what or when I will be inspired. Sometimes it's a quote that I stumble upon. Or the perfect balance of light & shadow. Or a bit of music lyrics. Or something I read. I'm never looking for it & sometimes it hits me much later, after a raw thought tumbles around my subconscious for a while. I think anything & everything can inspire me, if it comes across my path at the right time.

5. What kind of weather do you dislike the most?
Torrential rain, if I am trying to drive. Extreme humidity, if I have to be outside.

6. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
I didn't, which is rare for me. I had some juice & then ate an early lunch when I got home from grocery shopping.

7. When was the last time you caught a train?
Had to have been at Magic Kingdom, though I cannot say when I last rode it. Unless you count the monorail at Orlando International on my way home from California last week.

8. Other than the basics (gas for your car, groceries, bills), what was the last thing you bought for yourself?
I bought a Red Sox Mickey statue at the All Star Game!

9. Name something you aren't.
Routinely negative.

10. What magazines did you read as a child?
Highlights. Humpty Dumpty. National Geographic World. Teen. Seventeen.

11. List three things you did this weekend.
Attended a company picnic. Unpacked from my trip to California. Took several naps.

12. What is your favorite name that starts with the letter C?
Claire.

13. What drink do you typically order when you go out to dinner?
Water. I drink it so often now, that having a beverage with flavor to it makes my food taste funny to me.

14. What is your web browser of choice?
FireFox.

15. Would you ever fight someone over your significant other?
I like to say I would but quite honestly? I'm past that point in my life. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me. And if someone wants to be with me, then no advances from another person would require me to fight anyway.

16. What do you find beautiful?
Sunsets & sunrises. Pristine snow. Childlike wonder. Compassion. Autumn foliage against a clear blue sky. Fenway Park lit up at night.

17. Do you need it quiet when you're falling asleep or do you need some kind of noise?
I prefer it to be quiet, but if I am tired enough, I can fall asleep despite just about anything.

18. Do you trust all of your friends?
If I didn't, I wouldn't still be friends with them; they would merely be acquaintances. Trust is not something I take lightly, or grant much of a "pass" on anymore.

19. What really turns you off?
People who are obnoxious, rude, inconsiderate, mean or bitter. Oh & when someone talks like they have a mouthful of marbles.

20. The color purple makes me think of:
Lent. Royalty. The school I attended nursery through grade eight. The Minnesota Vikings.

4 with their own thoughts:

Mega Monday, July 19, 2010 10:57:00 AM  

15- agreed, unless someone challenged you to a duel, which by law you have to accept

Janet Monday, July 19, 2010 3:00:00 PM  

1. What was the last thing you baked?
gosh...i think it was veggies!

2. Which do you prefer in your hot chocolate: marshmallows or whipped cream?
marshmallows.

3. What was the last thing you photographed?
a white moth

4. What inspires you?
things that catch my eye...could be a cup of coffee, a bug, a piece of paper just so.

5. What kind of weather do you dislike the most?
blizzards!

6. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
pretzel roll w/peanut butter

7. When was the last time you caught a train?
last week when Julie was visiting

8. Other than the basics (gas for your car, groceries, bills), what was the last thing you bought for yourself?
a kayak!

9. Name something you aren't.
dramatic

10. What magazines did you read as a child?
Highlights. National Geographic. Tiger Beat.

11. List three things you did this weekend.
Had a healing session with a medium.
Visited Wegman's!
Drove 8 hours home

12. What is your favorite name that starts with the letter C?
*shrugs* ... Caroline?

13. What drink do you typically order when you go out to dinner?
Depends on my mood...tea, water, diet soda

14. What is your web browser of choice?
FireFox.

15. Would you ever fight someone over your significant other?
LOL nah, I'm a lovah not a fightah ;-)

16. What do you find beautiful?
The ocean. Dave. Wolf & Max. Foliage. Butterflies. Clouds

17. Do you need it quiet when you're falling asleep or do you need some kind of noise?
I like the noise of a fan...not too loud, tho.

18. Do you trust all of your friends?
Yes.

19. What really turns you off?
People snapping gum. Drama. Prejudice. Hate. Negativity.

20. The color purple makes me think of:
Oprah. compliments. Kings.

Janet Monday, July 19, 2010 3:01:00 PM  

lol i just did this and it said my comment was too large. LMAO!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:12:00 AM  

It still posted when I approved it, Janet!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP