Monday, July 19, 2010

A Picture's Worth: All Star Game Edition.

I wish I could put into words how awesome it was to see the All Star Game live, but I just can't. So I'm just going to share some of my very favorite photos that I took there.














6 with their own thoughts:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle Monday, July 19, 2010 1:01:00 PM  

Fabulous pictures! Looks like you had a great time!

Ted D Monday, July 19, 2010 2:34:00 PM  

Awesome, Dawn. Glad you got to go and have such a great time!

Jules Monday, July 19, 2010 5:16:00 PM  

I LOVE the streamers on the blue sky. Great Pics.

Leslie Taylor Monday, July 19, 2010 5:20:00 PM  

What kind of camera do you have??

Jeanne Monday, July 19, 2010 6:15:00 PM  

Very cool Dawn. Love that shot with the streamers and flag the bestest. You got some wonderful 'experience' shots too not just the stocke player shots. Lucky girl to get to go.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:16:00 AM  

Suzy: It was *amazing*!

Jules: It was so cool in person, I had to grab that shot!

Leslie: I have a Canon EOS Rebel XSi.

Jeanne: I did get a ton of player shots too (more than 450 total photos *kept* LOL!) but I tried really hard to do more than that. I wanted to remember more details than just who played in the game. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP