Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Right Now: July 27, 2010

Outside my window... it's dark & quiet.

I am thinking... I should go to bed, but that would require the motivation to get up from my couch.

I am thankful for... the end of this West Coast Sox Tour tomorrow. I miss being able to watch a whole game, without the aid of my DVR.

From the kitchen... came some ravioli with ground sausage & tomato sauce, some salad & some garlic bread.

I am wearing... boxers & my big comfy red Red Sox tee. I don't generally sleep in my Sox shirts, but I do when they play late & I can't stay up.

I am creating... a plan. And yes, I am being intentionally vague.

I am going... to Fenway next month! The tickets arrived today, thanks to a most awesome vendor. To say I am excited is such a gross understatement, it is almost laughable.

I am reading... very little since I watch the Sox til I can't keep my eyes open for another moment longer.

I am hoping... to cross some more organizing projects off my list this week.

I am hearing... the sounds of baseball on tv & the quiet tap-tap-tap of my typing.

Around the house... I am seeing more & more little projects I need to tackle. It's the never-ending list.

One of my favorite things... having fun plans to look forward to.

I don't understand... why people play games. It just wastes everyone's time.

I wish... it were Food & Wine Festival time *now* for about six different reasons. Not all of them related to the actual yumminess.

A few plans for the rest of the week... involve more de-cluttering, a hair cut and some general laying low & chilling out.

A picture to share... from my cell phone. It's not the best quality by miles, but nothing beats a sunset over the Seven Seas Lagoon.

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Monday, August 02, 2010 3:40:00 PM  

Love that picture and this one: "One of my favorite things... having fun plans to look forward to."

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP