Thursday, July 22, 2010

Right Now: July 22, 2010

Outside my window... it looks pleasant--sunshiny & a slight breeze--but it hides a humid reality & the only air movement are puffs of steamy air.

I am thinking... I sure am a rebel, posting my "scheduled" Tuesday post on Thursday. I live life on the edge.

I am thankful for... opportunities.

From the kitchen... will come very little, but the grill will produce chicken sandwiches & veggie kebabs.

I am wearing... tan capris with embroidered, scalloped edges, a navy t-shirt & some brown sandals.

I am creating... a plan for a super-relaxing weekend. I need one badly.

I am going... to find a nail to re-hang my calendar at work. The pushpin just isn't cutting it.

I am reading... Taste of Home magazine. And discovering some very yummy recipe possibilities.

I am hoping... the Sox rediscovered themselves on the flight to Seattle. It's time to start winning again.

I am hearing... the hum of conversation in the office behind mine.

Around the house... are piles, demanding organization. I'm going to try to listen to them this weekend. The clutter is weighing on me.

One of my favorite things... is realizing how amazing my life is.

I don't understand... the thought process of some people.

I wish... it were closer to Epcot's Food & Wine Festival. I happened upon a menu preview & I really want to start tasting.

A few plans for the rest of the week... include hanging out at home, going out to dinner on Saturday & tackling my to-do list.

A picture to share...

7 with their own thoughts:

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:04:00 PM  

Janet: I cannot even tell you how many tries it took to get that shot. Every time I would click, he would preen or move in a less appealing position. I think I was there for ten minutes before he finally cooperated!

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:07:00 PM  

Ohhh... i like him too... gorgeous.
and i'm excited to hear about the food and wine tasting again... i live my epcot life through you!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:13:00 PM  

stripeycat: Thank you! =) Have to make it to October for (relatively) cooler weather and Food & Wine Fest!

Jane Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:46:00 PM  

Very wonderful thoughts and a great shot of the pelican too!

Jane

Jeanne Thursday, July 22, 2010 6:17:00 PM  

We got ourselves a grill a few weeks ago after getting a deck on out back. Love it! Especially when it's been so hot it's wonderful to just cook out there. Great shot of the pelican. You know what they say, 'if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.' hehe

~**Dawn**~ Friday, July 23, 2010 9:09:00 AM  

Jeanne: That's my story as often as possible from May through October. And I *love* that we can grill all Winter too!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP