Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Right Now: May 4, 2010

Outside my window... it's hot. And humid. And I'm really just not ready for it to be Summer yet.

I am thinking... how happy I am to see my Sox looking a little more like themselves, and a little less like what it would be like to watch me out there.

I am thankful for... air-conditioning.

From the kitchen... came my stuffed shells tonight. And they were tasty.

I am wearing... boxer shorts & one of my Mike Lowell t-shirts.

I am creating... blog posts in my head.

I am going... a little crazy this week. I really need a vacation.

I am reading... blog posts & magazines, while I am between books.

I am hoping... the Sox can win again tomorrow.

I am hearing... the fan on the laptop & the whoosh of the air conditioner.

Around the house... are annoying little chores that I really need to do, if I only had the ambition.

One of my favorite things... is a classic Mike Lowell wall-ball RBI double.

A few plans for the rest of the week... include watching the Sox games & heading over to check out the farmers market on Saturday. And those aforementioned chores.

A picture to share...

This one is from the archives. Back when I went to the zoo in February. It pretty much sums up how I feel right now.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP