Friday, May 28, 2010

Oof.

Sixteen days since I last blogged? What??

I? Have been busy. But I'm around. And I'll be back here soon.

So in the mean time, while I finish getting my ducks in a row, tell me something that's new with you.

Ready? GO!

3 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Friday, May 28, 2010 7:23:00 PM  

I don't like it when you are too busy to blog. That's no fun!! :(

Reverend Ref + Friday, May 28, 2010 11:30:00 PM  

Searching for a new call . . . and looking on the East Coast. I can't believe I'm sending information to the East Coast.

The other option is to become a "Dining Room Host" for Perkins.

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, May 30, 2010 9:24:00 PM  

K: Neither do I! I prefer when life is 75% quiet & "boring." Lately, it's been anything but.

Rev: What's the matter with the East Coast, hmmm?? ;-) I hope a new call is directed your way soon. Our senior pastor received a call about a month ago. He wasn't looking or expecting one, but one came anyway. He just decided this week that it was one he needed to accept after 16 years at the church I attend. (I've only been there about 3 & a half years.) He's moving from Florida to Michigan. Methinks he will be chilly. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP