Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Stream of Consciousness: May 3, 2010

Yeah. So. Blowing the cobwebs off Ye Olde Blogge. Yikes. I've felt completely & overwhelmingly buried for a couple of weeks now. And I am not even sure, exactly, what I have to show for it. I'm pretty sure my To-Do List gets *longer* somehow, each time I cross something off. I'm sure there's a Law of Physics that proves that impossible, but my To-Do List begs to differ. I'm actually a little intimidated by it, but in light of my morning proclamation (via Twitter-Fair warning: I'm putting up a negativity buffer. This is going to be a GOOD week. If you get gloomy on me, I will sunshine right back at ya!), at least I know I won't be bored! I can't speak for how blogging will fit in with this ginormous To-Do List issue, but I've put it on there & we will see what happens. In other news, the Sox are keeping me humble lately, but I am ok with that. The last thing I ever want to be is an entitled sports fan who cannot lose with grace & still support her team. (Ok, maybe that's not the *last* thing I'd ever want to be, but hyperbole or otherwise, you catch my drift.) And now I leave you with a parting thought: I received my "Rays Insider" email this morning (don't judge, I get my tickets to see the Sox through the Rays website & there are some perks to them believing it's the Rays I'm there to see) and they were promoting their post-game fireworks on Fridays. IN A DOME. I'm trying to wrap my head around how this is possibly a good idea. Or how the St Pete Fire Marshall has determined this is a safe venture. What I do know: I will not ever be hanging around after a Friday night game.

3 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Monday, May 03, 2010 11:11:00 PM  

updated some stuff on the blog right? or am i crazy? a trip to vegas will do that to you!

*krystyn* Tuesday, May 04, 2010 9:55:00 AM  

I just had to share that I LMAO when you tweeted about the fireworks IN A DOME yesterday...I don't think that's a great idea either and odd that the Fire Marshall approved it.

Valerie Tuesday, May 04, 2010 9:22:00 PM  

I'm so busy too and trying to catch up. Hang in there girl!

Love the new header picture!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP