Thursday, August 28, 2008

illustration of point

i have the Rays-Jays game on, hoping Toronto can pull off a win this evening. when i say the Sunbeams announcers are annoying, this is just the sort of thing i mean.

Cliff Floyd just hit a home run for Tampa & Joe Migraine says: "i bet that one just showed up on air traffic at Clearwater Airport!"

ok you freaking meathead. you are in a dome!! INSIDE. you realize this, right? when a team plays in a real park, not in a giant tuna can, you can say things like that when someone hits one *literally* out of the ballpark & it will at least make marginally more sense since they are OUTSIDE. the best that's going to happen when you play in a dome is it's going to hit a wall.

thank you for proving once again what morons you two are. now if you'll excuse me, i need to figure out where i set down my remote so i can lower the volume on my tv so that i can keep an eye on what's happening without having to endure your total inanity.

3 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Thursday, August 28, 2008 9:49:00 PM  

Dawn, I can't tell you how awesome it is that DirecTV gives me a choice on which feed I want. Those two dinks make my ears bleed. 6-3 road trip is pretty good, considering how they've played on the road this year.

::goes back to sticking pins in Rays voodoo doll::

Scott Friday, August 29, 2008 11:25:00 AM  

I was very glad as well to take advantage of the Toronto broadcast on DirecTV. I got stuck back in April listening to the Sox/Rays game on XM satellite and had to hear the Rays announcers. What a couple of whiney f*cktards those guys were, and I had to listen to them seeing it was radio although I seriously considered just turning it off. I wouldn't mind seeing the Rays stink it up just to stick it to those announcers.

Nichole M Friday, August 29, 2008 12:49:00 PM  

I can't believe he said that. What an idiot.

I might be able to believe that he said that if I had to suffer through as many broadcasts with them as you do. Thankfully, I don't. Sorry 'bout that. :-P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP