Thursday, August 28, 2008

filed under: i'm a tease

do you ever wonder what things i don't tell you?

yeah, that's a completely self-absorbed thing to say, since i am sure you all spend sooo much time thinking about me. =P

but you're wondering now, aren't you.

>=]

what can i say? i'm feeling like a troublemaker tonight.

16 with their own thoughts:

Scott Friday, August 29, 2008 11:31:00 AM  

I'm always wondering what the real Dawn is like. Well, maybe it's just sometimes wondering. Always wondering makes me sound like a stalker. Which would take much more energy than I can muster up at this time. ;-)

Nichole M Friday, August 29, 2008 12:51:00 PM  

Why the hell do you think I ask you so many questions?!? Cuz if I don't, I'll never know. And even then, my questions need to be focused with attorney-like accuracy.

;-)

jess Friday, August 29, 2008 3:09:00 PM  

i think it would be great to be you becasue you get to go to see mickey mouse every day and you a one good person bye

Ted D Friday, August 29, 2008 9:22:00 PM  

Dawn, I never figured you could pull of dark and mysterious.

Yet here we are. ;)

Michelle Quinno Saturday, August 30, 2008 9:05:00 PM  

I'm wondering but are you wondering about what I don't tell?!! There are LOTS of things.hehehehehe.

*krystyn* Saturday, August 30, 2008 10:15:00 PM  

HeeHee!! You have everyone wondering.

I'm surfing blogs in an effort to distract myself from E possibly waking up...'cry it out' night #1.

Ouch!

kreed Sunday, August 31, 2008 1:31:00 AM  

Yeah, I actually really am wondering today since I saw your August 24th independence blog and tried to go back and figure out what you have been independent form for 2 years and can't find it. You remain a mystery...

Jeanne Sunday, August 31, 2008 12:36:00 PM  

Oh yeah, there's plenty you don't tell. You give these little hints in your lyric choices but yeah do wonder what else is going on there. You tease you! hehe

Rebecca Sunday, August 31, 2008 10:17:00 PM  

Its kind of fun to have an air of mystery... ;)

I wish I was good at it, but I never have been able to pull it off....

So if you can - then work it!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, September 02, 2008 4:48:00 PM  

NOW I'm wondering!!! LOL

Ingrid Tuesday, September 02, 2008 11:05:00 PM  

The independance thing had me wondering too. I spent at least an hour back trackin gon your blog to see what was up...nothing. The lyric bits always leave me wondering too.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP