Monday, September 24, 2007

Sing Along: September 24, 2007

Does she talk
The way I do?
Is her voice reminding you
Of the promises?
The little white lies too?
Sometimes, tell me
While she's touching you
Just by mistake
Accidentally do you say my name?

("Jealousy," Natalie Merchant)

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Monday, September 24, 2007 10:26:00 PM  

when I was dating someone who had someone else, he told me once that when he was watching tv while she was doing something else, he called to her to come see something on the tv...but he called her by my name.

Mega Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:48:00 AM  

I was about to post something, but then janet's post cracked me up and made me forget about it. I don't know if that was meant to be funny, but it says a lot about what he was feeling.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP