Thursday, September 20, 2007

busy off day



Sox are off today. you'd think i would be happy about this, given recent circumstances, but now i find myself wondering what to do with my evening. here are some ideas i had:

1. offer sacrifices to the baseball gods

2. make a Yankee voodoo doll

3. find out where Mike Lowell ate a little over a week ago and have a full spread sent over to the Rays clubhouse at The Trop

4. arrange a phone call between Francona & Belichick

5. wash all my lucky Sox gear (whether i wore it or not), thinking perhaps i picked up some Yankee cooties in the laundry room last time

6. promise forgiveness to the Blue Jays if they will only keep up this pace against the Yankees over the next four games

3 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Thursday, September 20, 2007 4:20:00 PM  

How about a quick trip over to WDW? Surely, there is SOMETHING there you can check out. LOL!!

I wish I lived nearby - I'd go with you!!!

Colleen Saturday, September 22, 2007 12:18:00 AM  

(Wonder's to self) What exactly do Yankee cooties look like???

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP