Monday, May 30, 2005

you are Julie Roberts

Posted by Hello


Oh, you're sweet enough to cause toothaches. It's not a facade, though. You truly bear no malice towards... anyone. Well, maybe people who kick puppies might be able to get an unkind word from you, but other than that, you are the queen of the turned cheek and graceful forgiveness.

Discover YOUR Inner Star

4 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Tuesday, May 31, 2005 1:13:00 PM  

So what star were you? I was Maroon 5... but I'm not so sure I agree with that... especially that I always have a hottie at my side... well... then again.. LOL!

Chele76 Tuesday, May 31, 2005 1:42:00 PM  

oh, wait... I had a blonde moment... you are Julie Roberts. LOL BTW, I must admit, I've never heard of her....

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, May 31, 2005 1:46:00 PM  

LOL!!! she's an up & coming country singer.

Tina Tuesday, May 31, 2005 3:35:00 PM  

I'm Norah Jones:
You Are Norah Jones!
You're not as mellow as people think you are. In fact, there's a snarky, sarcastic side to you that very few people will ever see. Once someone gets to know the real you, they'll come away with the knowledge that you're an old soul who is as likely to chill at home on Friday night as you are to go out and paint the town 'til sunrise.

Yeah, it fits. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP