Saturday, May 21, 2005

follow links in this entry at your own risk if you're somewhere (like for instance, at work) where decidedly happy sounds may raise some eyebrows...

i am sure to get some hate mail for this but...went to the Magic Kingdom last night.

wandered around, enjoying the goregous weather & the happy atmosphere (minus the griping miserable woman in line in front of me waiting for the Monorail--sheesh! if you're going to be a crabby bitch, do it somewhere other than the Happiest Place on Earth huh? you're raining on the rest of our Share a Dream Come True parades.)

took another trip around the world on It's a Small World (behind a happy baby *almost* as cute as Catherine but we all know that's as close as that baby is going to get); as well as the requisute ride on Tomorrowland Transportation Authority, followed by a spin on the Mad Tea Party (where Kenneth was *not* allowed to control the teacup for a change!! ask him how he felt about being the dizzy one finally...ha!), The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (the mechanics of this ride fascinate me no matter how many times i go on it & i love the room with The Flood!); Snow White's Scary Adventures & The Haunted Mansion. For once, there was only a 15 minute wait to go on the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway except that i got stuck behind 2 people who couldn't seem to understand that when you take your foot off the gas pedal YOU STOP. *shaking my head*

BUT!! i think the best part was that for the first time ever, we decided to try out something we never had before since there was no line at all. we went on Buzz Light Year's Space Ranger Spin & so could not stop laughing! why have we avoided this for the last 3 years?! we stunk at it--some little kid about 5 years old in the car in front of us had about 105,000 points, i was thrilled with breaking 20,000 LOL--but were so amused we went on again immediately. in Dawn's review: you MUST go on this when you go to Disney World! i have not laughed this hard in ages.

now you can all be jealous & leave less than loving comments. you may all decide to hate me. I DO NOT CARE. i will still have Disney World in my backyard. the fact is, you could all *choose* to live as close to The Magic as i do. it's not *my* fault you haven't figured this out for yourself yet. =P

3 with their own thoughts:

Heather Saturday, May 21, 2005 8:55:00 PM  

Now I really cant wait to get back down there. And just for the record it is not my choice that Disney is not my backyard... it is your boyfriend's.

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 21, 2005 9:20:00 PM  

I KEPT TELL YOU, YOU HAD TO GO ON BUZZ!! TOLD YA TOLD YA TOLD YA SO!

*~*Michelle*~* Monday, May 23, 2005 6:42:00 PM  

Buzz is awesome! Have you ever been on Astro Orbiter? All my childhood I had never been on it, and just tried it recently. I was convinced I was going to FALL OUT OF THE ORBITER! It was a scream. I love the Magic Kingdom and just about everything about it. Once you learn to appreciate the magic it truly is an experience like no other! Enjoy! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP