Friday, May 20, 2005

the friday five (edition may 20, 2005)

finally remembering to jump onto this one as well. (back dating though--since i know that someone is going to realize i posted this saturday morning with a friday timestamp & likely point my sneakiness out. had the post ready to go but was too tired to log in last night. oops...)

1. What made you happy this week?
chatting with my girls all day at work, talking to my Alison on the phone, new photos of Catherine
2. What made you sad?
not so much sad as some heavy stuff on my mind re: some health issues & worrying about stuff (yes i know it only gives me wrinkles...)
3. What made you angry?
not eating dinner till 9pm on Thursday made me *cranky* but nothing really made me out-right angry that i recall...
4. What are you looking forward to in the next week?
more chatting with my girls, every day bringing me closer to seeing my CT branch of "the brain" & the little puppet-master ;-), some resolution to the stuff from question #2, employee lunch on the 27th! (pressed Cuban sandwiches--yummy!)
5. What are you not looking forward to?
i know i'm not looking forward to coming up with the June newsletter for work...or listening to Precious yap all week long (i am *sure* there will be further explanation for this during the week for those of you not yet acquainted with what a "Precious" is...), not too much more than that. yet.

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 21, 2005 5:42:00 PM  

Ok...so, just be prepared for me to copy all your cool blog ideas! lol...mine was so boring until I started reading yours and trying to make it more fun! I can't wait to hang out tonight! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP