Tuesday, May 24, 2005

i didn't forget...

...to do my 10 on Tuesday post today. it's just that it proved super difficult for me as you will soon see. i even employed the assistance of the biggest source of random knowledge i know: Andie ...and we still didn't come up with a complete list. here goes my feeble failure of an attempt for this weeks topic:

10 Best Performances in a Movie by a Child
1. Haley Joel Osment in "The Sixth Sense"
2. Jonathan Lipnicki in "Jerry Maguire"
3. Hailey Mills in "Parent Trap"
4. Macauley Culkin in "The Good Son" (man did he creep me out in that flick!!)
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

...and that my faithful readers is sadly as far as i was able to get.
*shaking my head in disbelief*

7 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:18:00 AM  

I definitely agree with Sixth Sense. Don't forget Macauley Culkin/Gaby Hoffman in "Uncle Buck", Michael Conner Humphreys in "Forrest Gump", Joseph Mazzello/Ariana Richards in "Jurassic Park", and Rory Culkin/Agigail Breslin in "Signs" (another M. Night Shyamalan film).

And here's a listing I found on the Web: http://www.videovista.net/articles/childactors.html

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 25, 2005 11:13:00 AM  

That culkin kid and that girl (don't know her name) movie
was "My Girl" Dan Akroyd and Jamie Lee Curtis were in it to.

Lets not forget the First spy Kids movie

"Little Man Tate" don't know the kids name but Jodie Foster was in it

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:44:00 PM  

What about that kid from ET..

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:56:00 PM  

I think Dakota Fanning did a terrific job starring in "Man on Fire" with Denzel Washington. She's also in Spielberg's "War of the Worlds", coming out this summer. A little film, also starring Tom Cruise! :)

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:58:00 PM  

OOPS! Color me red, I just saw your next blog entry, about Man on Fire and Friday Night Lights. I didn't love Man on Fire either (hated all the violence), but I thought she did a great job and held her own.

That bites, I should read ahead before I post a comment! :D

*~*Michelle*~* Wednesday, May 25, 2005 7:18:00 PM  

The little girl from Because of Winn Dixie was awesome, and she is going to be a beautiful girl when she grows up.

Heather Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:27:00 PM  

Dakota Fanning was amazing in Uptown Girl. I also liked her in the Cat in the Hat on a lighter note.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP