Sunday, May 29, 2005

nissan: driven

i am such a nissan girl at heart. some people dream of owning a porsche or BMW or mercedes. i could have all the money in the world & i would still want my altima 3.5SL. it was a love-at-first-sight experience for me, the first day i saw one unload off the car transport onto the lot at County Line Buick-Nissan in Middlebury, CT, where i used to work. to this day, i see one driving on the street & my heart still goes pitty-pat.

now matter how you dress her, isn't she gorgeous? i've always been partial to cars in black, silver & gray, something so classy about the way they look. not really crazy about the altima in "super black" this time though which is surprising because that's almost like the proverbial "little black dress" that looks good no matter what. but the black just doesn't do it for me. these do though:

"polished pewter" (a little deeper in tone than the "sheer silver") Posted by Hello

"smoke" (a nice deep smoky almost-black gray) Posted by Hello

and oddly for the first time ever, i am drawn in to a car with a color. just enough flash to be fun but with a little more subtle sophistication that a candy apple shade:

sonoma sunset Posted by Hello


if i won the lottery, there is no doubt in my mind that i would own one of those sleek babies. ok so maybe i would also want me a chevy pick-up truck, loaded to the max. it would make my grandpa proud that i owned at least *one* GM product...

1 with their own thoughts:

Heather Sunday, May 29, 2005 4:00:00 PM  

I know Jason would not let me drive a Nissan as much as I would not mind. However just as a side note the used BMW is at County Line where you used to work LOL. I dont know how I feel about driving a BMW around Hartford but I will be glad to get rid of the truck.... maybe you can talk him into a Nissan instead while you are here.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP