Friday, May 6, 2005

i *heart* my job

you've all heard me say i love my job. but seriously--my job ROCKS. phil--the owner of the company--brought his hand held dvd player in from his truck complete with a copy of Shark Tale & set me up right here at my desk to be entertained for the afternoon. movie watching on *his* time AND he yelled at me when he caught me multi-tasking!! i have to tell you: i AM the queen. and you know you are all jealous.

as Andie informed me via one of our million allday emails:
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Smith
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 2:07 PM
To: Radke, Dawn
Subject: RE: i *heart* my job
YOU SUCK

1 with their own thoughts:

Heather Friday, May 06, 2005 8:51:00 PM  

I agree with Andie on some days... but others I must say I love my job. For instance, when I get paid to bring a great kid to Chuck e Cheese and we have a blast. Also when I actually stand up for my program and demand more money for the kids and actually get it (that happened today).

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP