Sunday, September 29, 2013

This is mine.

He'll catch me just looking at him, sometimes, and ask me "what?" or make a face at me or toss a pillow in my direction to get me to stop. But when I look over and see him there, when I look over and know who and what and why, I am completely undone. There is security and comfort and ridiculous joy and immeasurable love so deep you cannot see its outer edges. I never did a thing in my life that I should find myself deserving of all this rich blessing and yet. Yet there he is, this man.

And sometimes I just have to stare at him, in silent disbelief, with a heart overflowing in gratitude. This is mine. My very own happily-ever-after.

1 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP