Sunday, May 5, 2013

TV Loves and Hates: May 5, 2013

Disclaimer: I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead if you're even further behind than I am. You read at your own risk!


**Giancarlo Esposito in his role of Neville. He acts circles around the rest of the Revolution cast.

**Elementary, "Snow Angels" (ep 19). The whole thing. My favorite episode by far.

**Along that line, I thought Body of Proof, "Fallen Angel" (ep 6) was brilliant.

**Mark Valley on Body of Proof. I am officially sold on the new cast.

**Chicago Fire, "A Coffin That Small" (ep 19) made me cry. In a good way. This show *finally* made me feel something!

**Amy reconditioning Sheldon's need for closure about killed me. And then when she left and he finished everything anyway. So darn funny! (The Big Bang Theory, ep 21)


**The problem with Revolution is that they keep killing off characters before I have a chance to get attached to them. Results? I am completely apathetic when one of them dies. I would have to imagine they want something like that to be shocking or create some kind of emotional response. It simply flat lines.

**The whole soapbox derby-feud thing with Grandpa on Blue Bloods. (ep 20)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP