Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Right Now: June 8, 2010

Outside my window... it's hot & humid. There are some low rumbles of thunder, but no rain.

I am thinking... that I have so much to do & so little motivation to make it happen.

I am thankful for... the safe arrival of my nephew this past Friday night.

From the kitchen... comes meals that require little to no cooking. It's too hot to turn on appliances that generate heat. It's too hot to eat anything hot. Heck, it might actually be too hot to eat. Unless you mean ice cream.

I am wearing... capri pj pants & a tank top.

I am creating... excuses for not getting anything done tonight.

I am going... to bed soon. See? Another excuse.

I am reading... an old issue of Redbook magazine that I didn't get to before.

I am hoping... I make it through the rest of the week.

I am hearing... the steady hum of the air conditioner.

Around the house... are piles that I am avoiding. I will regret this eventually. Like Thursday, when I am preparing to travel. I cannot leave a messy home behind me.

One of my favorite things... is sharp cheddar cheese.

A few plans for the rest of the week... cleaning, packing, flying, celebrating the anniversary of my god daughter's birth, seeing my Connecticut girlies & a whirlwind of other activities associated with being there for a quick couple of days.

A picture to share... of my sweet new nephew.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP