Sunday, June 6, 2010

20 Questions: June 6, 2010

1. What do you think of chivalry?
I love it. I don't mind have doors opened for me or any other gentlemanly act bestowed upon me. Sure, I can do those things for myself, but it's awfully nice to have it done for you.

2. Silver or gold?
I prefer silver-tone, though gold looks better on me, I suppose.

3. What color are your sheets?
My cotton ones are white. My flannel ones are tan.

4. When did you last complain about the weather?
Only all day. It's hot, humid & not a breath of a breeze. It is positively stifling out there.

5. When is the last time you watched fireworks?
May 15, at EPCOT.

6. Name 5 things in your pantry.
Rice. Cream of celery soup. Fruit cups. Bottled water. Cupcake liners.

7. What are your favorite nuts?
Nichole. LFM. Heather. Alison... Oh! OH!! You mean *nuts*! Cashews.

8. What is your favorite "family-friendly" curse word?
Rats. And yes, I do actually use it.

9. What's the best thing about Mondays?
When they give you a three-day weekend.

10. What was the last thing you broke?
It's been a while. I can recall breaking something, but can no longer recall what exactly it was...

11. How often do you use a calculator?
At least once a day. I hate numbers. They are evil.

12. What is your favorite sports movie?
Oh boy... So many good ones. "Major League." "Field of Dreams." "The Cutting Edge." I think I will have to go with "Fever Pitch" though. (You saw that coming, didn't you.)

13. What did you do ten years ago that you do not now?
Ten years ago... 23 years old... ::going back in the Way Back When Machine:: Ok, got it! I do not allow another (no-authority-figure) adult tell me what to do. I demand the same respect I give.

14. When did you last have champagne?
BUBBLES! It's been a while. Nichole's birthday, I think?

15. What was your favorite subject in high school?
Anything to with the English (after freshman year, did NOT like my freshman English class).

16. Where do you store your photos?
On my hard drive. On my external hard drive. On Picasa.

17. What is the best part of traveling?
Getting to see people you miss or new sights at the other end.

18. How do you measure your worth?
By a combination of the joy I bring to the lives of those I care about and the sense of peace I feel internally.

19. Have you ever been to Las Vegas?
Nope. I've never really had the desire to go either. Just not my thing, I guess. So many other places I would choose to see over Vegas.

20. How long is your commute?
A little over 9 miles. 15 minutes without traffic. 40 minutes if traffic is at its peak. INSANITY.

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, June 07, 2010 1:57:00 PM  

Oh I love that "falling slowly" song too!!! I <3 Lee Dewyze's voice!!

lilfootsmommy Tuesday, June 08, 2010 12:13:00 AM  

I really am all I'm cracked up to be!!! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP