Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Want Wednesday: June 9, 2010

**I Want to see the Main Street Electrical Parade and the Summer Nightastic! Fireworks Spectacular, now showing at Magic Kingdom.

**I Want this pitcher.


**I think this is the coolest thing ever for storing sugar & I Want it.


**While I'm at it, I Want a new canister to store my flour container too.


**You see that little triangle of white tank top showing behind the pink polo?

I Want to know how it is possible that I got a glob of yogurt to land perfectly perched there in that little space yet I lack the coordination to walk without stumbling or not drop my phone on the ground most days.

**I Want to snuggle this little cuddle bug.

2 with their own thoughts:

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, July 01, 2010 10:50:00 AM  

Nichole: Pay no attention to my bosoms. =P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP