Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Want Wednesday: June 16, 2010

**My very favorite, super comfy, strappy silver sandals need to be retired. It kills a little piece of my soul every time I think about it, because let's be honest: I am not a shoe-shopping kind of girl (stop gasping like it's the first time I've confessed that because we both know it isn't) & when I find a pair I love, I get every last penny's worth out of them. I Want to check out these shoes because they *might* fit the bill.


**I Want to sit on my couch & be a big useless lump of lazy.

**I Want it to be July, wherein I will work all of five of the first eighteen days of the month. Need. Break. Badly.

3 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:58:00 AM  

July sounds fantastic...I wish mine was more like that. Hey, where did your countdown go? Are you vacationing somewhere in July?

Carrie Tuesday, June 22, 2010 3:14:00 PM  

I like the shoes! They actually look comfy.
Why just sit on the couch, when you can lay on it, take a nap and really be a lump of lazy-laz? :)

kreed Saturday, June 26, 2010 1:05:00 AM  

Oooooooooh...five days of work in the first 18 days of July? Sounds like it is going to be a fab few weeks!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP