Thursday, April 16, 2009

Grace in Small Things 84:365

1. being treated to lunch out at work today.

2. a good post-work nap.

3. what makes for a good baseball day when the Sox are off? losses for the Yankees and Rays of course! ;-)

4. realizing that a new good habit has officially been established.

5. perfect sleeping weather. which i am going to take advantage of right now.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

LB @Wait, She Said What? Friday, April 17, 2009 8:51:00 AM  

Lol, my boyfriend and I were saying something similar about a great day in baseball without the red sox on field. A yankee loss can make you just as happy as a red sox win! :D

Just wanted to share that I love your blog. I keep it on my blog list. I've been reading for a little while just never commented. I absolutely LOVE your header picture. It couldn't be any cuter then it is now.

Hope you enjoy your weekend!:)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, April 17, 2009 9:40:00 AM  

LB: Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome comment! =) I hope you enjoy your weekend too! May it be filled with Sox wins and Yankees/Rays losses!

Colleen Friday, April 17, 2009 1:51:00 PM  

1,2,4,5--those are great things to think on, every one :) As for 3- you know I'm not a sports fan, but I can appreciate that on your behalf ;)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP