Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-in: October 24, 2008



Friday Fill-in #95

1. Right now, I'm feeling a little sad that baseball is almost over for the year, but other than that, pretty content, all things considered.
2. curled up on a comfy couch, with a blanket, a mug of hot apple cider, some reading material & something to watch on tv, in a place with real Autumn is where I want to be.
3. How does one justify making many mean-spirited remarks yet acting wounded & offended when someone else dares voice an opposing opinion?
4. making to-do lists keeps me on track.
5. Please don't tell me how i feel.
6. seeing Disney dressed up for Christmas fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully catching up on Season Two of Dexter so i can start watching the new episodes gathering on my DVR, tomorrow my plans include indoor activities instead of going to WDW since it's going to be rainy and Sunday, I want to win my Fantasy Football match-ups for a change!

3 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, October 24, 2008 1:42:00 PM  

Season 2 of Dexter kicked ASS!!! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

SmilingSally Friday, October 24, 2008 2:57:00 PM  

#3: Yeah! Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

Nichole M Sunday, October 26, 2008 4:48:00 PM  

3. Dude. Tell me about it. If you can't take it...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP