Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And I Quote: October 22, 2008

"I don't know if I want to take time away....This game is kind of crazy. I laugh when people say it winds down. No, it comes to a crashing halt. You're going 100 miles an hour and then it's over. You either won or you lost and it's hard to understand."
(Terry Francona)

8 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:15:00 PM  

It must be hard to fight, fight, fight and then have it all end in a minute. A reverse adrenaline rush, if you will...

Anonymous,  Thursday, October 23, 2008 7:48:00 AM  

That's a great quote! So true! When i first started getting into baseball, that was the hardest thing for me to understand...I kept snapping at hte end of a lot of games, "What, what? It's OVER?" CUZ it just always seemed like it immediately HALTED. LOL

Julie Thursday, October 23, 2008 2:04:00 PM  

What do you baseball fans do in the off season??

I personally am not a fan of BB. I enjoy having my hubby to myself after the WS. He watches even though it's not his team.

Looking forward to it! Sorry!!

Catie Pearl Thursday, October 23, 2008 4:58:00 PM  

I love Tito, he's such an addict just like the rest of us. I just hope we resign the Capt and that he starts to hit the freaking ball.

Ted D Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:13:00 PM  

I love Tito.

Did you see where he said they'd all be looking for Halloween costumes?

Can you imagine the possibilities of Pedie in a costume shop?

Bickley Friday, October 24, 2008 2:10:00 AM  

Love the quote! And to answer Julie's question above...what else? We talk about baseball!

Colleen Friday, October 24, 2008 2:13:00 AM  

I have no idea who Terry Frankowhoever is. I'm just posting to let you know that I still read. I just don't relate to baseball all that well, so I ain't had much to say on the subject, but I *am* still reading...:O)

Michelle Quinno Friday, October 24, 2008 11:01:00 AM  

Ha! Great quote. Gotta love that guy!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP