Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday Thirteen: June 15, 2006


Thirteen Songs That Have Significant Meaning to Me


1. Kind & Generous (Natalie Merchant)
2. My Immortal (Evanesence)
3. Back at One (Bryan McKnight)
4. When I Get Where I'm Going (Brad Paisley)
5. Bless the Broken Road (Rascal Flatts)
6. In the Garden (Brad Paisley)
7. Bring on the Rain (Jo Dee Messina)
8. I'm Moving On (Rascal Flatts)
9. Not a Day Goes By (Lonestar)
10. I Could Not Ask for More (Edwin McCain)
11. Hello (Lionel Richie)
12. I'll Back You Up (Dave Matthews Band)
13. Duck and Run (3 Doors Down)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:25:00 AM  

Ooh great list! I might have to "steal" your idea for a future list. I can tell that my lists may not be creative enough for a lot of the T13 participants! :)

Lots of great songs on here, I like a lot of these as well!

Have a great day Dawn!

Christina Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:29:00 AM  

Whoops, just realized that I commented on an old T13 of yours. That's where the T13 website link too me. I like your list of songs - I'm a big fan of Evanescence.

Unknown Thursday, June 15, 2006 1:02:00 PM  

Great list of songs. I do love lonestar.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP