Monday, June 26, 2006

heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack!



i reiterate...people who claim baseball has no excitement have no clue.
NO. FREAKING. CLUE.

i can't say much as i am starting to think there may actually *be* something to the superstitions that pro baseball players are infamous for having. anyway...i haven't blogged much more than a blurb about the Sox in the last week or so...and well...that's all i feel safe saying.

that and...

Mr Clutch strikes again! (and i don't mean out!!!)

Big Papi.

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:17:00 AM  

I ran into a guy at work last night who says someone is going to get him a bumper sticker that says "I heart Big Papi." He said he'd get me one, too. :)

Peter N Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:24:00 AM  

Yesterday, with our Papi, was long, but sweet. And I am from CT. too, and as you, I'm looking forward to this Mets series. Take care. I have a Sox blog. I hate to advertise, but I think you'd like my letter to Rudy "you know who" in today's post. Just click on my name, and the profile. And take care. I bookmarked you.

Peter N Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:26:00 AM  

And I like the Billy Joel title1 I was lucky enough to see him twice, in his 5 night stand here in Hartford.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP