Thursday, June 8, 2006

SPF: June 9, 2006



SPF this week is brought to you by with the help of Dictionary.com

1. ap·er·ture
n.

An opening, such as a hole, gap, or slit.

A usually adjustable opening in an optical instrument, such as a camera or telescope, that limits the amount of light passing through a lens or onto a mirror.
The diameter of such an opening, often expressed as an f-number.
The diameter of the objective of a telescope.
Because I know you’re all just weirdos that read my site, your assignment isn’t going to be a hole, a gap or a slit because UPPERCASE God only knows what you’ll be showing me!

SPF ASSIGNMENT:

1. A wide open space.

2. Brightness

3. In the dark


Have fun SPFers because this is another, ‘it’s how you see it’ type of assignment. Surprise me!

1. a wide open space: not taken recently but actually one year ago. and i offer it up in honor of my trip back to CT this weekend! =)


2. brightness: so much brightness of color found in the wall murals at Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom


3. in the dark: or in the shade, creating the darkness of a silhouette against a gorgeous FL sky

16 with their own thoughts:

Teena in Toronto Friday, June 09, 2006 7:46:00 AM  

Love the pix, especially the last one :)

I played too :)

Army of Mom Friday, June 09, 2006 8:00:00 AM  

I like the pics. Love the bright one. My inlaws live in Cocoa Beach. :)

And, you love baseball, too. I have found a kindred spirt on the Net. Come by and visit. I'll come back, too.

In a few weeks, we're going to Minnesota to visit some family and we're going to a Twins game. I'm so excited. I've only ever been in the stadiums where the Rangers play as well as the Astros' stadiums, so I'm stoked.

Oh yeah, I played, too.

Sheri & SuZan Friday, June 09, 2006 8:02:00 AM  

Wow...great SPF! Your photos are amazing (every one of them).

I played too!

Charlotte in Pa Friday, June 09, 2006 8:22:00 AM  

You just gave me a little Disney high to start my morning. THANK YOU! Just thinking of that place makes me happy. Great SPF - love that last picture... fabulous!

Lisa Friday, June 09, 2006 8:34:00 AM  

I love the colors in your brightness shot- great contrast!
All of your shots are very fun and creative.
Happy SPF and I played too.

Vajana Friday, June 09, 2006 8:44:00 AM  

oh i love the mural, haven't been to AK yet! I also put a Disney world picture up today! Have a great weekend!

Jana Friday, June 09, 2006 8:46:00 AM  

Ooo, I love that last one, but they're all great!

I played!

Odd Mix Friday, June 09, 2006 9:03:00 AM  

I love the last two. We just got back from a week in Disney - I probably have a picture of that same deer :)

And I played, too.

Anonymous,  Friday, June 09, 2006 10:17:00 AM  

you always have great Disney shots! I used an Epcot one this week when I played.

Lee Friday, June 09, 2006 10:41:00 AM  

the mural shot is excellent...love the colors, perfect subject...have a great trip - I played :)

hemlock Friday, June 09, 2006 12:27:00 PM  

What a neat mural. I love colour. It's so nice when people use it in their art as opposed to only doing more subdued colours.

Great SPF!
I played at The Ramble Room.

Irish Church Lady :) Friday, June 09, 2006 12:29:00 PM  

Good to see you back Dawn. Good pics!

Anonymous,  Friday, June 09, 2006 12:46:00 PM  

Those are great captures!!

Unknown Friday, June 09, 2006 1:36:00 PM  

Check out that rack...hehehe. I played too.

Anonymous,  Friday, June 09, 2006 4:06:00 PM  

did you find the hidden mickey in the mural of the Land??

Suzanne R Friday, June 09, 2006 11:52:00 PM  

Great SPF! Love the deer (? -- okay, so I don't know my animals -- LOL!) in the shade as your dark shot.

I played!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP