Tuesday, June 20, 2006

*snicker*

sums up how i feel about it anyway. sure isn't baseball or FOOTball! ;-)

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:44:00 PM  

Exactly. I'm so sick of it already. And they're so obnoxious whenever they score a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops... was that culturally insensitive of me???

*krystyn* Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:46:00 PM  

I hear ya...but I am watching a little bit of it - only cuz I was recently in Italy and they are definitely CRAZY about it there. Oh yeah- and I have an Italian friend and he's super crazy about it. The USA isn't that good and it doesn't make sense to me that BOTH USA and ITALY have to win for the US to move on....what's up with that?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP