Thursday, May 1, 2008

in Sox news...

...Manny Delcarmen has shaved whatever that was that was growing on his chin.

outside of that, i pretty much refer you to yesterday's post, just change Youk into Tek & Papi into Manny. all other details remain the same.

(Yahoo! Sports)

5 with their own thoughts:

Redbeard76 Thursday, May 01, 2008 3:52:00 PM  

Sweet, no JFL in the lineup tonight.

Ted D Thursday, May 01, 2008 7:41:00 PM  

They are starting to give me heart trouble, Dawn.

I'd really like a nice beatdown.

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 01, 2008 8:33:00 PM  

Oh, happy day, when Tek (who seems to struggle; don't tell me the *stats*, I can see it on his face) is the one who wins it for us!

OK, now, can we please have a real blowout of a game to get these bats re-started? Kind of like the bat-equivalent of a defibrillator? Because they've been really flaccid lately.

david mcmahon Thursday, May 01, 2008 11:38:00 PM  

Seriously, if I had to ``choose'' a team, is this the one for me?

~**Dawn**~ Friday, May 02, 2008 9:25:00 AM  

Redbeard: You know you made my whole day when you shared that tidbit. Lowrie for SS! (Yes even with the game-ending K because really? I didn't think the game should have still been going. *I* didn't see a balk.)

Ted: Preaching to the choir.

Daniel: His face when he succeeds is worth every hard game we have to sit through. Just another reason why he deserves that C...

David: This is THE team. I couldn't tell you who to "choose" but I can tell you who you *shouldn't* choose. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP