Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Fill-in: May 16, 2008



Friday Fill-in #72

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to put grits anywhere in the vicinity of my mouth ever again!
2.
the return of hurricane season reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my
internet connection (ok i probably could but i would rather not).
4.
winning the lottery and living at Disney World are two things I'd like to try. =P
5. When life hands you lemons cook something!
6. i couldn't even begin to narrow down what is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
seeing the Red Sox win for a change, tomorrow my plans include lots & lots of relaxing and Sunday, I want to get my grocery shopping done early so i can spend the rest of the day doing more nothing!

13 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, May 16, 2008 1:55:00 PM  

Really? Y'all don't like grits? Good, more for me! I love 'em with some butter and hot sauce :-)

Anonymous,  Friday, May 16, 2008 2:02:00 PM  

Fantastic blog theme, Dawn! It's beautiful!! A great shot of the Ball of Progress is always a good choice. ;-)

Lisa Carroll Friday, May 16, 2008 2:15:00 PM  

What?! You don't like grits?? Goodness, we LOVE them over here! Either for breakfast with sugar and butter, or at lunch with shredded cheese. Mmmmm. :)

Love the new look! I feel like I'm at a disco with the black backdrop and big, sparkly ball hanging from the ceiling! :D

Wait... did I just say "disco"? Crap. I'm really not that old. :P

April Friday, May 16, 2008 2:20:00 PM  

YES! I didn't even think about the internet! I would be completely lost without it!! Such a sad sad life I lead, lol!

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Friday, May 16, 2008 5:43:00 PM  

what an awesome picture!!!

living at disneyworld would be awesome... if it weren't for the freaking heat!

Jeanne Friday, May 16, 2008 8:15:00 PM  

Oohh look what you did here. Looks very pretty. Yeah, it would be fun to try living at Disney World. Bet you could too, all the comforts.

Ingrid Friday, May 16, 2008 11:48:00 PM  

I love grits! I would think the texture is what would turn some people off though.

I could probably handle living at Disney!

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, May 17, 2008 9:06:00 AM  

Janet: No grits! LOL

Daniel: Thank you. I almost went with one of the Castle. Maybe next time I do a WDW theme.

Lisa: Ick. *No* hot cereal. Have always hated it. LOL that is one HUGE "dicso ball"!!

April: That makes two of us. ;-)

Holly Wood: See here's the thing. Living at WDW doesn't change the heat factor for me. I get the same heat at my home as WDW. LOL! Besides the fact that there are lots of air conditioned places to hide in while it's warm. ;-)

Jeanne: Thanks! And yes there are more than enough creature comforts available to making living at WDW possible. LOL

Ingrid: It has a lot to do with texture. That goes for all hot cereal. Working with infants for 5 years didn't do any favors in getting me to try it again as an adult either. =P

Debi Saturday, May 17, 2008 9:09:00 AM  

Oh, how I miss grits now that we're back in the north. Mmmm...with cheese sauce. But then, I like bananas, too. You surely think me a heathen, huh?

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, May 17, 2008 9:46:00 AM  

Debi: You? A heathen? No way! But you can definitely have my share of both!

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 18, 2008 5:03:00 PM  

Love the EPCOT theme! sleekness... :-)

gail@more than a song Monday, May 19, 2008 9:24:00 AM  

You don't like grits? I love grits! Especially with cheese, or dripping in butter...but I don't eat them often.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:36:00 AM  

Thanks, Nichole!

Gail: Nope. I do not like them, Sam I Am. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP