Saturday, May 17, 2008

Friday Fiver: May 17, 2008



One More Trip

1. Are you a good worker?
i like to think that i am. i don't miss much time. i get my work done in a timely manner & the quality doesn't get many complaints (usually only from those who are prone to complaining & will manufacture reasons if not given any). i don't cause trouble. doesn't hurt that i work in the laid back south with a New England "breakneck" work ethic. ;-)

2. What do you carry?
used to feel like the weight of the world on my shoulders. now it's a smile on my face & a song in my heart. =)

3. Do you know your neighbors?
i know there is an elderly woman on one side of me, a kid who *used* to play a lot of Guitar Hero/Rockband but is very quiet now ;-) and a guy somewhere in the complex that seems to always be walking & always waves. other than that, no.

4. Where do you like to go for a day trip?
back up north, the Yankee Candle flagship store or Cooperstown, NY were favorite daytrip destinations. here in Florida though, Disney is about the only daytrip i do.

5. What is at your feet?
the carpet. the box fan was a little while ago but now it's in the bedroom window sucking in that cool night air.

4 with their own thoughts:

Debi Saturday, May 17, 2008 9:20:00 PM  

#2...just put the biggest smile on my face! So glad that's true!

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 18, 2008 5:04:00 PM  

2. Hooray!!!!

3. Did he move out? I hate to tell you this, but Steven told me there is a new GH4 coming out... complete with drums and everything.

April Monday, May 19, 2008 10:42:00 AM  

I LOVE your answer to #2!! If only we could all thing that way, the world would be such a better place! :)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:30:00 AM  

Debi: You are so sweet. And *that* puts the biggest smile on *my* face. =)

Nichole: I told you I would get there. ;-) As for the neighbor? There will be no GH4 for him unless he wants to be homeless. I know he was issued a warning & they take those pretty seriously where I live.

April: All about perspective. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP