Monday, May 5, 2008

Friday Fiver: May 5, 2008



I'm still

1. Describe where you grew up:
central Connecticut. Bristol was a good-sized town, in that it covered a lot of area. there were a few industrial & commercial areas but for the most part it was residential, and even somewhat rural on some of its outer edges. it was a pretty quiet place, for the most part. good place for growing up. it felt pretty safe. location was good too -- there wasn't much to do *in* Bristol, but lots of fun places were easily accessible. only thing of note that a lot of people would recognize: home of ESPN.

2. Do you wear any jewelery?
very little. which may or may not be because i have very little. i have a watch which i haven't worn since about Thanksgiving because the battery died & i haven't replaced it. i have a couple of bracelets which i wear on occasion. i have a few pairs of earrings but i don't wear them to work because answering the phone so much makes them hurt my ears; every so often i will put a pair in just so the holes don't close up. i have no rings anymore. i do have necklaces though. i wear those pretty often. i have a silver necklace that's very dainty. i have my cross that i love. i have a gold heart on a chain. i have a little flower made out of pearls. and at Christmastime, i like to wear my little silver snowflake.

3. What do you have too much of?
ha! move as many times as i did in one year & you don't have much of anything. =P the only thing that comes to mind right now is that are too many days left in this work week.

4. Who is a fool?
oh it's so hard to pick just one... how about the former Office Troll? at least i didn't date *that* one. =P

5. What's your nickname?
depends on who you ask, i guess. Nichole calls me Nonny, which spun off a story i told her once about one of my daycare babies who couldn't say our names (Dawn & Kristin) so she called us Nonny & Kickin. =)

8 with their own thoughts:

Mom Monday, May 05, 2008 2:36:00 PM  

I love reading you me me answers!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, May 05, 2008 2:58:00 PM  

Nonny, that is SO cute! :) I may have to start calling you that, hehehe!

Redbeard76 Monday, May 05, 2008 4:48:00 PM  

I played! Happy Monday... let's beat those motor city kitties again tonight.

Lowrie for SS!

Colleen Monday, May 05, 2008 4:54:00 PM  

Nonny and Kickin are pretty cute! ANd I love jewerly more than I love clothes. I wear jewerly and a light perfume almost every day =) But that doesn't mean I don't do a good job of dressing like a slob from time to time.

Ted D Monday, May 05, 2008 7:44:00 PM  

Blasphemer, RedBeard! JULIO for MVP!

I'll play:

1. Yukon, OK. Home of Garth Brooks, who my oldest sister graduated with, btw.

2. Just my wedding ring and a St. Christopher's medallion.

3. Debt. ;)

4. A Yankee fan?

5. Dad

Hope you are well, Dawn.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, May 05, 2008 8:29:00 PM  

Steph: I'm glad because I enjoy doing them. =)

Stacy: As long as you don't call me Dawny, we're good. ;-) Only my Gram and my friend Heather who I am have known almost as long as I've been alive were allowed to call me that.

Redbeard: I will be by to check yours out! So far, so good on your Sox wish but the game is still young... Lowrie for SS!

Colleen: I don't have much jewelry to wear! But I always smell like vanilla from my lotion. =)

Ted: We don't say things like that on this blog. ;-) We are pro-Lowrie here. LOL! Your answer to number four may have just redeemed you though. Ha!!

Ted D Monday, May 05, 2008 8:42:00 PM  

Sorry, Dawn. :) I'll try to control myself.

Glad I pulled it out at the end!

Redbeard76 Monday, May 05, 2008 8:56:00 PM  

Ooh, debt, that's a good one. I should have said that.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP