Monday, May 5, 2008

Friday's Feast: May 5, 2008



Feast One Hundred & Eighty Nine

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

Looney Tunes -- especially the ones with Foghorn Leghorn

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

well, given the fact that i live in an apartment, it would have to be a cat (and i'm really not even allowed to have those but since we're pretending & all). i don't know about a name though. i would need to see the kitty first.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

probably about an 8. but i can't even remember the last time i was all dressed up. Gosia's wedding maybe? (which was before i even lived in Florida)

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

whatever sounds good while i scan the stations. i have a fairly wide taste in music so it could be almost anything.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

ummmm... the last clock i bought was a little over two years ago & it went in the kitchen of the house i had just moved into. it was cute & red. and it was still there when i left, but i don't know if it's still there now.

4 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, May 05, 2008 2:58:00 PM  

Great feast! For whatever reason, I don't picture you as a dressing up sort of girlie-girl, so I was surprised by your answer to the 1-10 scale. That's one reason I love memes like this though, always learning something new! :)

Have a great day!

Colleen Monday, May 05, 2008 4:49:00 PM  

I watched tons of TV cartoons growing up. I loved a lot of them.

If I lived in a big house, it would be a big Labrador Retriever.

I love getting dressed up too ;)

Ditto with the Music I listen to.

Bought a clock? So long ago. Pottery Barn I think, it's tiny and in my bathroom.

Ted D Monday, May 05, 2008 7:41:00 PM  

I LOVE Foghorn Leghorn.

"I say, I say BOY! Come heah!"

~**Dawn**~ Monday, May 05, 2008 8:51:00 PM  

Stacy: I do it so rarely that when I do, I really enjoy it. =)

Colleen: First off, love the new pic. =) I really liked The Jetsons and Flinstones too. I keep saying I need a little clock in my bathroom but I just haven't found anything that catches my eye and if I am going to spend the money, I want to really like it.

Ted: My brain is struggling to read that "heah" with a Southern accent & not a Boston one. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP