Saturday, May 17, 2008

Friday's Feast: May 17, 2008



Feast One Hundred & Ninety

Appetizer
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?
usually. unless it's someone giving me a smug, sarcastic or insincere smile. or if they are creepy.

Soup
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?
there is carpet in my living room & bedroom. the kitchen & bathroom are some kind of tile.

Salad
Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.

Dry Dawn doesn't drink daily. (LOL! I finally gave up. i've been trying to think of a sentence for fifteen minutes!)

Main Course
Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?
yes, several people.

Dessert
Name 2 blue things.
my placemats. my eyes.

Feast One Hundred & Ninety One

Appetizer
What is the nearest big city to your home?
i would say i am about equally distant from Tampa & Orlando

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
ummm... probably a 9. i have spilled to completely uninvolved parties on occasion when the news was just too good to keep to myself but by & large if someone asks me to keep their secret, they can count on me.

Salad
Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
well you can see it for yourself in my sidebar. ;-) it's short. has a mind of its own with some parts straight & others that want to curl so the flippy style is good for me; those characteristics also make my hair challenging to cut because if it's done wrong, i end up with cowlicks. my hair is naturally brunette -- the darker brown you see is my own -- but i add some blonde highlights. and the texture is very fine but there is a lot of it.

Main Course
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
ummm... i am cautious & alert. i try to be courteous. i don't drive slow but i don't drive excessively fast either. i do NOT like it when people pull out ahead of me at the last second & then drive 2mph or cut me off just to slow down to an almost complete stop to make a turn.

Dessert
When was the last time you had a really bad week?

a whole bad week? it must have been a while because i can't remember one. bad days happen now & then but i don't even recall when my last bad *day* was. that's something i like about myself though: i tend to recover quickly & then forget about them.

4 with their own thoughts:

mimiscraps Saturday, May 17, 2008 10:59:00 PM  

I just have to say - WAY COOL BANNER!!! LOVE IT!

Colleen Monday, May 19, 2008 8:03:00 PM  

Does Dawn Drink Durian Daquiri's?

Ha Ha Ha that would probably taste so disgusting. But a durian IS a fruit..so it still makes sense!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durian

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:19:00 AM  

Thanks Mimi & Krystyn! =)

Colleen: Your creativity far outshines mine, girl! LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP