Thursday, May 1, 2008

consider yourself warned that i am bored today

April posted this a while back and it's been hanging out in my Google Reader, just waiting for me to have a slow morning. here we go...

maybe i should... email Heather right now before i forget *again*. be right back...

i love the smell of... fresh Christmas trees, orange blossoms, and the air after it snows.

people would say that i’m... tough to figure out because i am so quiet.

i don’t understand why... people can be so intentionally cruel.

when i wake up in the morning... i shut off my alarm clock before it can go off & disturb the peaceful silence.

i lost... my patience with the color printer at work yesterday & called a technician to figure out why it won't stop jamming up.

life is full of... things you never would have expected to happen.

my past is... better left there.

i get annoyed when... people do not practice what they preach.

parties are... ok, in moderation, but not something i want to do frequently.

i wish... my friend Alison would feel better. =(

dogs... make me laugh because they do the goofiest stuff.

cats... tell *you* when they want your attention.

tomorrow... is Friday & it can't come soon enough.

i have low tolerance for... drama, unless it is warranted.

i’m totally terrified of... hurting the people i love.

i wonder why... my new cell phone will let me give my contacts individual ring tones for calls but not for text messages.

never in my life have i... wanted to get a tattoo.

high school... wasn't so bad but once was definitely enough.

when i’m nervous... i have a hard time sitting still.

one time at a family gathering... when i was about eight, we made tents out of lawn chairs & blankets and laid in them to watch my great uncles set off fireworks.

take my advice: everyone has an opinion & not everyone's opinion is worth taking to heart.

making my bed... is something my Gram taught me to do, although i was not frequently a willing pupil.

i almost always... reply to comments left on my blog by leaving a comment myself because Blogger does not usually provide me with an email address to send a reply by email.

i’m addicted to... the Red Sox. =)

i want someone to... make three-day weekends mandatory.

10 with their own thoughts:

Bart Thursday, May 01, 2008 12:45:00 PM  

You know, if I did stuff like this, I could probably keep a regular updates schedule, and therefore keep core readers...something for me to think about.

By the way, congrats for having sole possession. It was only a matter of time. :D

Rooster Thursday, May 01, 2008 1:20:00 PM  

I like the post - no need to write about the Sox game, practically identical to the night before!

Hope all is well.

Ted D Thursday, May 01, 2008 7:43:00 PM  

//make three-day weekends mandatory.//

Amen.

You're in first? Congratulations!

I'm in last. :(

mimiscraps Friday, May 02, 2008 2:20:00 AM  

I love reading these! I stole yours again! I hope you don't mind! where do you find them. You and I are a lot alike in some ways!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, May 02, 2008 9:14:00 AM  

Bart: Well that didn't last long. Freaking Rays. As for goofy little posts lke today's, I find they are an easy way to keep your blog current, because they prompt you along when you are struggling with having something to say -- and the more I keep myself current, the faster I get past the writer's block. Plus, they seem to get a really good response. Feel free to borrow at will.

Ted: No, he meant the Sox being in first. Bart's an Orioles fan. I am not in first. I am middle of the pack in two leagues & dead last in the third thanks to implosion of the pitching staff. =/

Mimi: Borrow away! That makes them more fun to see how other answers compare to mine! =) I find these things all over the blogosphere. I mark them in my Google Reader & then come back to them when I need some bloggin material. The link where I got this one is right at the beginning of the post; I always do that if I borrow them from someone else. =)

Anonymous,  Friday, May 02, 2008 10:32:00 AM  

Is it bad that I totally don't remember doing this meme? I had to click on the link to MY OWN post to remember. LOL

~**Dawn**~ Friday, May 02, 2008 10:33:00 AM  

LOL! You get a free pass, April. I think your brain is actually full!

Colleen Friday, May 02, 2008 5:38:00 PM  

If I had the time to sit here and resond to every statement you made I would, cause there are some Good one's, Girl! Especially the advice one...but I have lots to do and shouldn't be on here anyway. But I *still* had to leave you a comment and let you know that I read this and that it was worth the read =)

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 03, 2008 4:37:00 PM  

I finally got to play! We have the same low tolerance for un-deserved drama...

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, May 06, 2008 4:30:00 PM  

Colleen: I'm glad you enjoyed them! I would have loved to hear what you had to say but I am glad you at least had a minute to say you read! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP