Sunday, May 18, 2008

And I Quote: May 18, 2008

"In life, we have so many opportunities to show others we love them. Some call for grand gestures, but the rest of the time, it's the little things -- repeated over and over -- that make us feel cared for and deeply touch our hearts."
(Rachel Balducci)

8 with their own thoughts:

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Sunday, May 18, 2008 10:09:00 AM  

love it!!!

i noticed your little "i want it" list... those vanilla lime yankee candles are YUMMY!!!!

Dawn Sunday, May 18, 2008 6:39:00 PM  

What a nice quote. A friend of mine told me recently that we have friends in our lives that fill different roles. Our friends don't touch us all the same way but each friend touches our heart in a differnt way.

take care,
Dawn

April Monday, May 19, 2008 10:39:00 AM  

What a beautiful and true quote!

Mom Monday, May 19, 2008 12:14:00 PM  

Great quote and so true! Happy Monday!!!

Jeanne Monday, May 19, 2008 7:07:00 PM  

Beautiful quote. Got a cool YouTube link for you. Have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSmEVantGGc&eurl=http://www.mix985.com/

Colleen Monday, May 19, 2008 7:50:00 PM  

Yes, in my life, this would be true.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:24:00 AM  

Holly Wood: I have a couple but I haven't touched them yet! I am waiting for Summer. I still have some decidedly Spring scents to burn before the season changes!

Dawn: I totally believe that is true as well. =)

Gail, April & Steph: I loved it when I read it. It was in one of those "essay" pieces they have in magazines.

Jeanne: I hadn't seen that! Thanks for sharing! =)

Colleen: Mine too. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP