Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Asked and Answered: August 20, 2014

1. Three celebrities you'd like to be stuck with on an elevator.
James Spader, Tom Mison, and Colin O'Donoghue. (What? If I'm going to be stuck in an elevator, I want it to be with people who will either entertain me or look pretty. I'm married, not dead.)

2. Best compliment you've ever received.
"Will you marry me?" (Seriously. Someone wanting me *forever*? How do you top that?)

3. Fashion trend you regret following.
Pretty much anything I wore in high school.

4. Word you use way too much.
Seriously.

5. Favorite getaway.
Disney World. Hey, it counts as a getaway because it's in my backyard. I Disney differently than the average bear tourist.

6. Favorite website.
PicMonkey. I could lose hours there, just playing around with photo editing. I don't even save half the ridiculous creations I make. I simply like to play.

7. In your life were a movie, the title would be...
Watch Out for the Quiet Ones. I don't know. I hate questions like this, because I can never think of anything good!

8. Best advice you've been given.
Tie between "always be teachable" and "don't borrow trouble from tomorrow."

9. Person with whom you'd most like to trade places for a day.
I wish I were cheeky enough to say something like "Mike Lowell's wife," but I don't really mean that. The real me answer would be Rachael Ray. I'd like to know what it's like to not go deer-in-the-headlights in front of a crowd, cook without looking at a recipe, and be able to chat with some cool people without running out of things to say (peril of hating small talk, this happens to me often -- the running out of things to say, that is).

10. Most embarrassing song on your iPod.
I should just hand you my iPod and let you decide which song it should be. I don't listen to music to be cool (ha, like I'm in danger of that ever) and I tend not to judge what appeals to anyone else's ear, because my taste is so random and truly all over the board. So, take your pick: "The Way You Look Tonight" from the Steve Martin "Father of the Bride" soundtrack? Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive," maybe? Any of the dozen Taylor Swift songs I've purchased? I'll keep listening, even if you're silently judging me from the other side of the internet.

1 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Thursday, August 21, 2014 7:50:00 AM  

These lists are always so fun to read.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP