Sunday, March 3, 2013

TV Loves and Hates: March 3, 2013

Disclaimer: I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead if you're even further behind than I am. You read at your own risk!


**"I'm sorry. Edison, I'm really sorry. I could marry you. I could be a Senator's wife. I'd probably be happy. I could probably give all this up and live in a country house and have babies and be normal, I could. But I don't...want to. I'm not built for it. I don't want formal and easy and simple. I want... I want... I want...painful...difficult...devastating...life-changing, extraordinary love. Don't you want that too?"

**I don't love that Fitz feels hurt and betrayed, but that was some kind of acting. After Fitz spoke to Liv at Verna's funeral, I had to scrape the frost off my television screen to watch the remainder of the episode. (Scandal, ep 13)

**Dallas remains the master at jaw-dropping, what-just-happened television. I did not expect Ann to whip out a gun and shoot Harris Ryland point blank.

**Sue and Darrin! Sue and Darrin! Also? Axl's reaction. Cue: die laughing. (The Middle, ep 16)

**Brooke and Kristen in the final two on Top Chef! I've liked them both all season.

**I think the "lawsuit doctors" buying Seattle Grace is a great idea! (Grey's Anatomy, ep 14)

**Watson and Sherlock are *finally* partners. We can put the whole "sober companion" angle and Watson leaving because her contract is up to bed. (Elementary, ep16)

**The season (series?) finale of CSI: NY ending with Mac's proposal to Christine. So sweet!

**Not so much a "love" as an observation - I noted a few weeks ago that Lily was a popular sitcom name (How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Whitney). It just occurred to me that Olivia is a very popular tv-drama name (Fringe, Law and Order: SVU, Scandal).


**Getting nowhere in the Red John story, especially when there are rumors circulating that this could be the final season of The Mentalist and there are only 8 episodes remaining in this season.

**Rollins' sister on Law and Order: SVU.

**Not really liking an episode of Person of Interest (ep 16). It's such a great show, I want to love every episode.

**There is just nothing even remotely funny about shrill Robin Scherbatsky. (How I Met Your Mother)

**This could be the end of CSI: NY, by far my favorite of the CSI franchise.

**The format of Finale (Part 2) of Top Chef was awful. It was disjointed and took all the drama and suspense out of finding out who would win. Too bad, because other than season 8 (Top Chef All Stars), this was probably my favorite season yet.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP