Friday, March 22, 2013

Flashback Friday: March 22, 2013

You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this
(from "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins)










There are countless things I miss in these photos. The hair in that last photo? Not one of those things.

5 with their own thoughts:

tel4him Saturday, March 23, 2013 5:22:00 AM  

I'll bet you're not missing those big, round glasses either! ;-) I totally remember that shirt in the 2nd to the last picture. Is that weird?

Desert Songbird Monday, March 25, 2013 1:21:00 AM  

I have hair photos I'd like to forget. :)

So, you're a natural ginger, huh? Not a blonde?

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 25, 2013 7:03:00 PM  

Blonde highlights are salon-made. Nothing natural about them! =D

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 25, 2013 7:19:00 PM  

T: I can't believe you remember that shirt! And let's just say I am glad I pay for my own glasses now, because I can pick whichever frames I want. ;-)

*krystyn* Tuesday, March 26, 2013 3:04:00 PM  

Bwahahaha - love the hair...I have pics from days past with hair that I don't miss either. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP