Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Girl on the Other Coast: March 2, 2013

It was time to start planning our next collaborative post, but things have been a little crazy on both coasts, so I wanted to keep it super simple. I don't know about you, but no matter how busy I am, I still have to eat. (In fact, it's better for all of us if I do, because no one wants me hangry, let alone on top of crazy or stressed.) So, with those facts in mind, I went with:

Friday's breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Here is G's version.

Curious what I ate on Friday? (Humor me. Pretend you're curious.) Take a virtual voyage to Little Italy and find out!

************************************
(G says) My meals today. Quick and easy. And very reflective of a busy week.



**************************************
(edit to add mine)


0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP