Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Girl on the Other Coast: March 2, 2013

It was time to start planning our next collaborative post, but things have been a little crazy on both coasts, so I wanted to keep it super simple. I don't know about you, but no matter how busy I am, I still have to eat. (In fact, it's better for all of us if I do, because no one wants me hangry, let alone on top of crazy or stressed.) So, with those facts in mind, I went with:

Friday's breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Here is G's version.

Curious what I ate on Friday? (Humor me. Pretend you're curious.) Take a virtual voyage to Little Italy and find out!

************************************
(G says) My meals today. Quick and easy. And very reflective of a busy week.



**************************************
(edit to add mine)


0 with their own thoughts:

Followers

The Fine Print

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
© 2004-2013 Dawn Radke Peters This content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, without the prior written permission of the author. Please do not use any text or images from this site without aforementioned permission. Stealing isn't nice & I would have to poke you in the eye.

Powered by Blogger


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP