Sunday, March 17, 2013

TV Loves and Hates: March 17, 2013

Disclaimer: I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead if you're even further behind than I am. You read at your own risk!


**Elsbeth episodes of The Good Wife are always so entertaining. I love her expressions and mannerisms.

**The continuity of the character Carrie Bradshaw is fabulous. I love that The Carrie Diaries give us the backstory of the Carrie we got to know on Sex and the City. I was so confused when young Carrie decided to cook an entire Thanksgiving dinner, because adult Carrie did NOT cook; she used her oven for storage. So when the comment was made, after a disastrous attempt at cooking, that she would just use her oven for storage when she grew up, I cracked up. (ep 6)

**Whitney is actually getting funny. I never thought I would see that day.

**The chemistry between Megan and Tommy (Body of Proof).

**Broyles is back!! (Fringe)

**Sheldon and the dryer lint. You just have no idea how "me" that was. I was so skeeved out by people who left their lint in the communal laundry room at the apartment complex. I don't care if it came from their supposed clean clothes, it's still gross. I would not remove it with my bare hands, though I opted for my used dryer sheets to remove it, and I wish I had thought of using rubber gloves like Sheldon's. One of the greatest joys of home ownership is having our own personal laundry room, where the lint is emptied after each dried load of laundry and its contents are only our own. No price can be put on that peace of mind.


**Body of Proof breaking out of character in "Lost Souls." I am more accustomed to this show being more like Monk or The Mentalist -- a crime drama with some humor and "lightness" tossed in -- so when this one got downright creepy, I was sorry I watched it right before heading to bed.

**Too many shows without new episodes! Although that does allow for clearing off the DVR backlog.

**Fringe killing off Etta.

**Deception tries so hard to be mysterious that it just casts a shadow of doubt on every character. I swear, if the killer turns out to be some random person we've barely met, I am going to be totally peeved.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP