Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: March 26, 2012

Monday: T put together a roast for the crock pot. It's simmering away as we speak.

Tuesday: It's been a while since we had grilled chicken wraps with honey mustard, and we have some heavier meals on the menu this week, so I really wanted something lighter.

Wednesday: Church night = quick meal. Pizza for dinner.

Thursday: Chicken tenders, not sure how T will decide to make these. He wants some mac & cheese on the side. I think I may also need a veggie.

Friday: I want to try a new recipe for Spinach-Pesto Meatball Soup. I am sure we will have some warm bread and a salad with it. That's typical fare for us with soup.

Saturday: Chinese-Style Pork Stir Fry and some wild rice.

Sunday: Egg and Sausage Bake with some fresh fruit. We ended up bumping this yesterday because it just didn't appeal to T's tastebuds as we neared dinnertime.

Notes from last week's menu: Monday's Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic Green Beans and Potatoes was tasty, though I think I liked it better than T did. Tuesday's cauliflower really came out perfectly; that was some of the freshest looking cauliflower I've seen, since my Gram used to walk out to the garden a cut a head of it for the next meal. Thursday's Creamy Pesto Stuffed Shells came out well (despite my best efforts to destroy the meal), though next time I hope to actually use the Creamy Pesto creme -- the Savory Garlic was a good improv in a pinch, though. And we ended up changing Sunday's dinner plan at the last minute, and having a quick frozen skillet meal with some salad.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP