Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I Sing in the Car: March 27, 2012

A little different twist on the last five songs that my iPod played on shuffle... 


Song #1
Artist: Kenny Chesney
Title: You Had Me From Hello
What is the very first line in the song? One word, that's all you said.
Is that lyric significant to you in any way? Not particularly.
What is the 4th line of the song? You were in my future far as I could see.
Does that line make you think of a certain person? It certainly does.
What is your favorite lyric in this song? Inside, I built a wall / So high around my heart, I thought I'd never fall.


Song #2
Artist: LeAnn Rimes
Title: But I Do Love You
What is the last line of the song? But I do love you.
What is the 9th line of the song? But I do love you.
Does that lyric bring up any memories? Not at all. But it sure does seem to be the theme in this song!
What lyric in this song do you relate to the most or find to be the truest? And I don't like to turn the radio on / Just to find I've missed my favorite song.
What is the chorus of this song? I love everything about the way you're lovin' me / The way you lay your head upon my shoulder when you sleep / And I love to kiss you in the rain / I love everything thing you do, oh I do.



Song #3
Artist: Kenny Chesney
Title: Sherry's Living in Paradise
What is the first line of this song? Sherry's living in paradise.
What is the 5th line in this song? She's happy now it seems.
How does this lyric make you feel? I remember when I reached a place in my life when I finally felt happy again.

What movie soundtrack would this song be perfect for? I can't think of specific movie, but it would have to be a chick flick in some tropical location. And I suppose it would help if the protagonist was named Sherry.
Which line is your favorite? Chasing something or running from something / Had a lot of lovers that were good for nothing / And she's thought about leaving once or twice / But she's still in the sun and this laid back life.


Song #4
Artist: U2
Title: With or Without You
What is the first line in this song? See the stone set in your eyes.
If this song title was a movie title, what would the movie be about? Some kind of broken-hearted love story maybe? Or perhaps a comedy-action type movie?
Does this song have a memory attached to it for you? I will forever associate it with the Ross and Rachel breakup on Friends.
What kind of mood does this song put you in? It's kind of a pensive, angsty song, but I cannot be either of those things when I am picturing that scene from Friends.
Which lyric is your favorite in this song? Toss-up between: "Sleight of hand and twist of fate / On a bed of nails she makes me wait" and "Through the storm, we reach the shore / You give it all and I want more."

Song # 5
Artist: Lee Brice
Title: Love Like Crazy
What is the 10th line of the song?  He'll say "Pull up a seat."
Does that lyric remind you of a situation you've been in? Maybe back in the day when one of my grandparents would have some wisdom to impart.
Does this song have a deep meaning, or is it just straightforward? I think it's a pretty direct set of instructions on how to have a long, happy marriage. I'll tell you what: It's "free advice" I take to heart in my relationship every day.
What is the last line in the song? Ain't that crazy?
Which is your favorite lyric? Just ask him how he made it / He'll tell you faith and sweat / And the heart of a faithful woman / Who never let him forget / Be a best friend, tell the truth / And overuse 'I love you' / Go to  work, do your best / Don't outsmart your common sense / Never let your prayin' knees get lazy / And love like crazy / Always treat your woman like a lady / Never get too old to call her baby / Never let your prayin' knees get lazy / And love like crazy.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP