Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Want Wednesday: March 28, 2012

**I Want dresses. And somewhere to wear them. Work is not dress-friendly and there is no way I could justify SIX DRESSES in my closet that have minimal opportunities for being worn.








**I Want to know who I am. I haven't worn a dress since July 2009. When I was *in* a wedding and kind of *had* to. I mean, of course, I will wear one for my own wedding too, but I don't ever gravitate toward dresses. I am confused.

2 with their own thoughts:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle Thursday, March 29, 2012 3:37:00 PM  

I am not a dress person at all. I blame it on going to a Christian school from K5-12th grade and having to wear a skirt or dress to school every day and on Sunday.

But, I love these dresses! Especially the last one.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:31:00 PM  

Suzy: I don't even know why I stopped wearing them! I went to a Lutheran school preschool through 8th but we didn't have to wear dresses or uniforms. I just got out of the habit, I guess, and then my environment wasn't conducive to dresses. I love the last one too!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP