Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: June 7, 2011

Top Ten Best Things About Living in Florida

1. Disney World in my back yard.
2. The weather from November through March.
3. Orange blossoms.
4. Never having to shovel my car out of a snow bank.
5. Being able to attend the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot almost every weekend the whole time the festival runs.
6. The chance you might see dolphins when you're crossing a bridge over the Bay.
7. So many beautiful bright tropical flowers everywhere.
8. Amazing sunsets.
9. Biergarten (at Epcot) is a (relatively) spur-of-the moment dining option.
10. The more laid back pace of life.

(and a bonus because I haven't done one of these posts in so long)

Top Ten Worst Things About Living in Florida

1. The way tourists drive.
2. Love bugs, fire ants & cockroaches bigger than my thumb. ::shudder::
3. The weather from April through October.
4. The local sports media.
5. The insurance options.
6. No real New-England-style Autumn.
7. Very little chance of a white Christmas.
8. No really good local-grown farmers markets.
9. I miss the style of home architecture from up north that just doesn't exist here.
10. So many of my favorite people live far away.

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Tuesday, June 07, 2011 1:00:00 PM  

I'm surprised there's not many farmers markets...you'd think there would be!

Mega Tuesday, June 07, 2011 10:20:00 PM  

Best:

#6- that is awesome

#8 & #10- I am looking forward to those things in my new city.

Worst:

#4- I knew you couldn't leave this out :)

#10- this applies to me

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP