Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: June 20, 2011



Monday: Pork loin in the CrockPot and Asparagus Parmesan Au Gratin.
Tuesday: Grilled chicken sandwich.
Wednesday: Meatloaf Patties & (new recipe!) Cheesy Potatoes.
Thursday: BLTs.
Friday: Linguine with Clam Sauce, salad & garlic bread.
Saturday: Out to dinner?
Sunday: Leftovers?

Notes from last week's menu: The Cheesy Zucchini Enchiladas were really yummy & relatively easy, once you finished with the shredding of the squash. I do believe that the Sausage, Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Shells have earned a spot in the rotation, alongside their cousin, my original Stuffed Shells recipe; the flavors were a nice change of pace & I ended up using up some fresh spinach I had on hand. I liked the Tuscan Pesto Chicken Simmer, although I prefer my tomatoes slightly more cooked than the recipe called for, so I will adjust for that going forward. The Crab Cake Mac N Cheese was good, but that recipe needs a little tweaking before it gets shared. Also? It made a *lot*. Yikes.

The logo at the top will link you to more menu plans!

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP